Thursday, January 18, 2018

How To Download Paid Apps On Google Play Store For Free

How To Download Paid Apps On Google Play Store For Free


Hello, my dear friends, welcome to Tech World .you might have seen paid apps in play store, which cost some amount of money to download it. After seeing this post you guys gonna be able to download any paid apps of Google's play store For Free.



Steps to download  


Step 1.  Go to chrome or any browser, but I prefer for chrome and type apkpure.com or
download from here

DOWNLOAD


Step 2. After getting there, you could see the search box at top-right.

Step 3. Type the name of app, called appvn(you can also search it on browser )
Download that app on  your device or Android(Download link: click here)

Step 4. After downloading it go to play store, choose app that you want to download
scroll down, after scrolling you would see share icon like down one picture ↓↓

Step 5. click the share icon, after clicking on it you would get the option to choose apps that where do you want to share it

SEE ALSO: Tips To Hide Apps on Android Device

share it appvn, which you have downloaded from apk.pure
After sharing that paid apps with appvn it will start to download


By default, Appvn is in the Chinese language which you would not understand.so, to change its language to English follow the given instruction:


SEE ALSO: How To Unlock Android Phone In Case You Forgot Password


Steps to change the default language of Appvn

Step 1. Open the app and see that it is a language. 

Step 2. Now click on the top left button. The sidebar with the menu will now appear on your screen.

Step 3. To open the Settings menu, click the seventh tab, gear icon.

Step 4. Then click on the third tab for language settings only in settings.

Step 5. Select "English" only in the popup menu.

Step 6. It will now display your application in English.


The Google Play has reached more than 3.5 million apps in 2017.Google Play serves as Digital Media Store, offers music, magazines, books, movies, and television programs.Users can buy applications in more than 145 countries, however, Google comment on its support pages that "Payment cannot exist in certain provisions or territories."To distribute applications, developers must pay $ 25 registration fee once for the Google Play Developer Console account.App developers have provided an app to the country, as well as determine the price for the app and in-app purchases in each country.Developers get 70% of the application value, and the remaining 30% delivery partner goes to the partner and the operation fee.The developer can also release apps through stacked rollouts, in which "your updates only reach one percent of your users, which you can grow over time."Users can pre-order choice applications (as well as movies, music, books, and games) to get items as soon as apps are available.Users can request a refund within 48 hours after purchase if you do not get what you are looking for, or you've changed your mind to return purchased apps. "
Apps are available for free or for free. They can be downloaded directly from the Google Play website by installing an application on the device directly from the Play Store mobile application.




History of Google play


Google Play has been generated from three specific products: Android Market, Google Music, and Google eBookstore.The market of Android was announced on August 28, 2008, and provided for users on October 22.The Google e-bookstore was started on December 6, 2010, "This is the largest ebook archive in the world" with 3 million e-books.In March 2012, Google has increased the maximum download size of the app that allows developers to attach two extension files to the basic download of the app; Each extension file provides the maximum size of 2 gigabytes, app developers provide 4 gigabytes. Also in March, the Android Market was branded as Google Play again, In May 2016, it was announced that the Google Play Store, including all Android applications, will come to Chrome OS on September 2016.

SEE ALSO: Top 10 best games For Android 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment